- Customer's receive a professional template from your company
- Easy to use grey box's prompt to keep your paperwork consistent and accurate
- The quotation acceptance form can be sent by email or printed on site; they can also be stored electronically
- The customer has to sign for acceptance which gives you a perminent record
- There is a 'Terms and Conditions' template on the rear for you to tailor to suit your needs
- You can replace the Goto Gas Docs logo with your own if required
- Labour and materials are sub-divided and can be entered as a total or split between specific jobs
- The form has been designed to be easy to understand visually and can be altered if required
- This operation is standard practice so it ensures you are not falling behind by using scribbled pads
Who would use it?
- Small business owners
What is it?
The 'Quotation Acceptance Form' is a document detailing the proposed works and costing.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Quotation Acceptance Form' whenever the customer requires a quotation for potential works.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Quotation Acceptance Form' to ensure you are specific about potential works and their associated labout and materials costings i.e. materials, labour, vat, sub-total and total to be paid. This document represents a professional business transaction to the customer. On the rear of the document you can tailor the terms and conditions section to protect yourself once the job commences. Use of the document ensures that as your business grows you have practices that are typical in a medium to large business so you don't need to continually change and teach staff new process's.
The form is standard practice in every industry. Your company's documents should be of the same design format as it reflects your image and attitude towards being part of a group of 'Professional' tradesman.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £13.99 Members: Free