Key Benefits (This is a continuation sheet of the Install or Change
- Easy recording of new radiator criteria
- Ensures a more accurate installation time
- Ensures a more accurate price
Who would use it?
- Any other person surveying for potential installation works
What is it?
This continuation sheet to the 'Additional Radiators / Trvs Form' is a document utilised when the user wants to add additional radiators to the standard form (above 8 radiators). The surveyor will use it as a template guide to ensure all elements of the existing and potential new radiators/trvs are recorded ready for pricing.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Additional Radiators Continuation Sheet' every time you are surveying above 8 radiators.
Why would you use it?
You would use the sheet to ensure you identify and collate the necessary information to carry out a professional installation of the apparatus. Simple recording of this criteria will help the user to ensure that they have adequate information to formulate an accurate price that reflects the potential job being undertaken.
Inaccurate surveys can be a major issue causing:
- Reduced profit margins
- Job over runs
- Poor customer satisfaction
- Engineers to carry out work they are not qualified to do
- Insufficient material orders (more downtime visits to the merchants)
- Supporting trades not organised
The form is a very swift guide to ensure you don't have to remember everything and it is a template that can easily be changed to suit your individual needs.
Non Members: £2.49 Members: Free