- This enables one source for recording your company sickness absence
- Up to 50 staff can be used on the plan, or utilise multiple plans for various departments
- Easy to follow spreadsheet format
- No passwords or hidden cells so you can tailor it further if required
- Easy set-up screen that transfers all relevant information to each monthly sheet
- An individual absence record set for each month and employee
- Advertises to your clients that your company records absence effectively
- Can be used in a central location for all to access e.g. HR and managers
- Provides a simple professional template to handle data
- Shows your larger clients that you run an efficient company
Who would use it?
- Small Business Owners
- Line Managers
- Call Centre Managers
- Work Planners
- Human Resources Officers
What is it?
The 'Sickness Absence Record’ is a company recording and maintenance tool.
When would you use it?
You can use the 'Sickness Absence Record’ any time an employee has sickness absence from work. Planners would use the matrix to ensure work is not planned in for staff that are still absent through sickness.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Sickness Absence Record' to ensure that your sickness absence is accurate as it affects the workload manpower balance and forecasting. It is also a good tool for HR and payroll to double check claims are accurate. Managers will use the record to indicate when the various stages of the sickness absence procedure.
For people who are generally organised, this is standard within their operation. Once sickness absence has been brought to the manager's attention and dates confirmed, this should be recorded within the matrix as it affects the overall business operation.
Non Members: £7.49 Members: Free