THIS IS A FREE DOCUMENT TEMPLATE - PLEASE DOWNLOAD USING THE BUTTON BELOW
- Ensures that the company is protected from the financial risks of sporting injuries
- Ensures that the employee fully understands the risk is theirs to take when participating in dangerous sports
- Gives the company a standard template to ensure consistency
- Makes the employee aware that further participation may put finances at risk
- Protects the company
- Shows your larger clients that you run an efficient company
- Further helps the company to deliver it's contractual obligations to its customer base
- Sends a message that it is not acceptable to continually take time off from work due to sporting activities
Who would use it?
- Line Managers
- Human Resources Representatives
What is it?
The 'Sporting Injury Letter’ is an employee notification document.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Sporting Injury Letter’ where an employee is put at risk of sporting injury.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Sporting Injury Letter' to ensure the employee and the company are protected financially against any injury incurred whilst playing sports
The form is being used more and more nowadays in the ‘Gas’ industry. Unfortunately this type of absence is commonplace but employees are uncertain what to do about the risks financially. This notification document helps both parties understand the risks and take the appropriate action.
Non Members: Free Members: Free