- Assists the company to protect itself from the financial risks of employing an unsuitable person
- Ensures at the induction stage that the employee is primed for a probationary interview after the trial period
- Gives the company a standard template to ensure consistency
- Makes the employee aware that they will be measured against certain criteria
- Shows your larger clients that you run an efficient company
- Further helps the company to deliver it's contractual obligations to its customer base by employing the right people
- Supplies documented evidence that a process was followed in case of tribunal
Who would use it?
- Line Managers
- Human Resources Representatives
What is it?
The 'Probationary Interview Form’ is a 4 sided employee document template.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Probationary Interview Form’ where an employees probation period is due to finish with the opportunity of a full contract.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Probationary Interview Form’ to ensure that if the employee did not meet the expectations set out in the interview then their contract will not be escalated to a full one.
This form is surprisingly not used in many organisations but certainly protects the employer from making another mistake after employing a person who turned out not to be suitable for the role given at the interview stage. It is a relatively simple form and can be sent to the employee prior to the interview to enable them to prepare for the forthcoming conversation.
Non Members: £3.99 Members: Free