- Enables the user to follow a recognised template
- Can be used as part of the engineer's induction process if required
- Records your chosen contact person in case of an emergency situation
- Records a back up person if your chosen person is unavailable
- Records medical conditions and medication which may be of help at the time of an emergency
- Can be kept with the HR department as well as the line manager
Who would use it?
- Line Manager
- Human Resources Representative
What is it?
The 'Next of Kin Notification Form' is a 2 sided document.
When would you use it?
The company would use the 'Next of Kin Notification Form' when the employee is involved in an emergency situation and the employee has provided the company with the 1st (and 2nd) people to contact when this arises.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Next of Kin Notification Form' to ensure the employee's next of kin is contacted so they can respond immediately to the situation. The form also has a space to record any medical condition or medication that may be of help to whoever is involved in the situation.
This form may be a simple one but when an emergency situation arises and this method is not used, it can create major problems. Anyone who has had to make the call will tell you how helpful the information was at a time of great pressure.
Non Members: £2.49 Members: Free