- Gives a final written notification to the employee that the procedure has now escalated
- Documents further each occurrence the employee has been late for work
- Ensures you are in control of running the company
- Makes the employee aware that this behaviour is still not acceptable
- Protects the company
- Shows your larger clients that you run an efficient company
- Ensures that without immediate improvement by the employee you are within your rights to take further action which may lead to dismissal
- Sends a message that it is not acceptable to continually turn up for work late without any communication
Who would use it?
- Line Managers
- Human Resources Representatives
What is it?
The 'Lateness Warning Letter 3’ is an employee communication from the company.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Lateness Warning Letter 3’ where the employee continues to turn up late for work and the required improvement has not occurred.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Lateness Warning Letter 3’ to ensure that the situation comes to a conclusion as the improvement required has not occurred. If an immediate improvement does not occur then the company will follow the disciplinary procedures.
This form is fairly standard practice nowadays within the ‘Gas’ industry. Unfortunately this type of absence is happening more and more often. It affects the start of day operations and generally leads to broken appointments, cancellations and unhappy customers. This type of mechanism is generally used to protect the company and it's customer's from poor service.
Non Members: £1.99 Members: Free