- Gives written notification to the employee that the procedure is continuing
- Documents further each occurrence the employee has been late for work
- Ensures you are in control of running the company
- Makes the employee aware that this behaviour is still not acceptable
- Protects the company
- Shows your larger clients that you run an efficient company
- Ensures that without an improvement by the employee you are within your rights to take further action
- Sends a message that it is not acceptable to continually not turn up for work on time without any communication
Who would use it?
- Line Managers
- Human Resources Representatives
What is it?
The 'Lateness Warning Letter 2’ is an employee communication from the company.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Lateness Warning Letter 2’ whenever an employee is again continually late for work.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Lateness Warning Letter 2’ to protect the company from future occurrences of this type of behaviour. It continues a process to ensure that the situation does not occur again and if it does you will automatically follow the disciplinary procedures if you don't on this occasion.
The form is fairly standard practice nowadays within the ‘Gas’ industry. Unfortunately this type of absence is happening more and more often. It affects the start of day operations and generally leads to broken appointments, cancellations and unhappy customers. This type of mechanism is generally used to protect the company and it's customer's from poor service.
Non Members: £1.99 Members: Free