- Enables the user to follow a recognised template
- Ensures a measurable format is followed prior to any further analysis
- The template takes into account a wide range of information
- The survey is anonymous so actual employee thoughts can be recorded
- The survey is generally tick box to allow for a speedy response
- Once collated a plan to improve any weak areas can be formulated
- This template can be used annually to gauge improvement or effects of the current climate
- There is a section provided for any additional employee thinking at that time not provided for within the survey questions
Who would use it?
- All Employees
What is it?
The 'Employee Morale Survey' is 4 sided information sourcing document.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Employee Morale Survey' annually or periodically to suit a specific requirement.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Employee Morale Survey' to gauge the current thinking and emotional state of the workforce employed by the company. As the survey is based across a number of measures the information can be collated, analysed and then put into an action plan to improve weak areas. The survey can also be utilised to resolve major issues brought up by the survey that otherwise would not have come to light.
The survey should be carried out every year as a matter of course and improvements be part of any forthcoming company objectives at the start of each year. It has to be said that this is a useful tool to gauge the current thinking when the company is about to undergo any major transformation.
Non Members: £4.99 Members: Free