- Records an agreement between the employer and employee
- Ensures employee training costs are recorded
- Makes the employee aware of any financial implications on leaving the company
- Protects the company from lost training monies when employees leave unexpectedly
- Details an agreement prior to any training
Who would use it?
- All Employees
What is it?
The 'Training Cost Agreement Form’ is a 2 sided agreement between employee and employer.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Training Cost Agreement Form’ whenever an employee receives training externally and the company pays for the training.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Training Cost Agreement Form’ to protect the company from employees who leave the company after receiving training paid for by the company. The training costs to be paid back to the company would reduce as company service increases.
The form is fairly standard practice nowadays in the ‘Gas’ industry due to the increase in training and qualifications undertaken by the employer.
Non Members: £3.99 Members: Free