What's templates are in the pack?
- Landlord Gas Safety Record
- Warning Notice
- Repair Work Job Sheet
- Service Checklist
- Quotation Acceptance Form
- Invoice for Works Carried Out
- Additional Information Sheet
- The pack is a major discount compared with buying the forms individually
- Supplies the main engineer gas forms for everyday use
- All the templates are in 'Microsoft Word' for ease of use
- Can all be sent via email to take away the need for paper
- Enables the user to follow recognised templates
- Provides the customer with a permanent records of the checks and tests carried out.
- No need to keep purchasing pads, you can print as many copies as you like.
- The documents are templates that can adapted to suit your personal requirements.
- Ensures the user signs for any work that has been completed.
Who would use it?
- Lead Engineer
- Quality Control Officer
What is it?
The 'Engineers Starter Pack' is a combination of the most commonly used daily forms.
When would you use it?
As the 'Engineers Starter Pack' consists of the most popular forms, they would be used on a daily basis and ensure the engineer follows recognised formats and supplies each customer with professional looking paperwork.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Engineers Starter Pack' in this format so you wouldn't need to purchase any more expensive pads or because you want to send your paperwork over email at the end of each day or even whilst present at the job.
As gas forms go, there is a lot of information within the pack,users can complete the documents on a laptop, notebook or ipad and then print multiple copies to save time. Using gas forms in this method means a permanent record can be kept on file and also sent via email if required by the customer.
The 'Landlord Gas Safety Record' is also known in the industry as a CP12, Gas Certificate, Landlord Record and Landlord Certificate.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £37.49 Members: Free