- Enables the user to follow a recognised gas warning notice template.
- Provides the customer with a record of the problem areas and resolution actions.
- No need to keep purchasing gas warning notice pads, you can print as many copies as you like.
- The document can be adapted to suit your personal requirements.
- Ensures the user signs for the work that has been completed.
- Ensures the customer understands their responsibility.
Who would use it?
- Lead Engineer
- Quality Control Officer
What is it?
The 'Warning Notice / Advice Note' is a document constructed to walk the user through a recognised format ensuring that their approach remains consistent.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Warning Notice / Advice Note' when the following occur:
- A Non Conformance Situation
- An At Risk Situation
- An Immediately Dangerous Situation
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Warning Notice / Advice Note' to advise the customer of the category of situation and risk elements so as to make the correct decision around rectifying the problem. The procedure is also regulatory.
The 'Warning Notice / Advice Note' is another one of those documents that can be saved on a laptop and printed when necessary reducing the need for purchasing expensive pads. It can be saved and sent to customers if required for speed to enable decisions to be made around completing remedial works.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £Free Members: Free