- Enables the user to follow a recognised template when testing the installation and appliances.
- Provides the customer with a permanent record of the checks and tests carried out.
- No need to keep purchasing pads, you can print as many copies as you like.
- The document is a template that can adapted to suit your personal requirements.
- Ensures the user signs for the work that has been completed.
- Defects and remedial work can be recorded and in detail.
Who would use it?
- Lead Engineer
- Quality Control Officer
What is it?
The 'Landlord Gas Safety Record' is a form constructed to walk the user through a recognised format when carrying out the stipulated checks required by this type of visit. It is a permanent record of the visit that can be made available either manually or via a laptop if there is a need to send it electronically.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Landlord Gas Safety Record' on every job that entails this type of 'Legal' visit but more importantly you can print as many documents as you require and keep a permanent record easily.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Landlord Gas Safety Record' in this format so you wouldn't need to purchase any more expensive pads of the record. This can also be tailored to your personal requirements as you would be in charge of the document.
There is a lot of information within a 'Landlord Gas Safety Record,' users complete the document on a laptop and then print multiple copies to save time. Using this method, a permanent record can be kept on file and also sent via email if required by the customer. This 'Excel' version includes CO alarms or Smoke Detectors, the 'Word' version does not.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £14.49 Members: Free