THIS IS A FREE DOCUMENT TEMPLATE - PLEASE DOWNLOAD USING THE BUTTON BELOW
- Enables the employer to maintain in-depth weekly records for employee claims
- Record of holiday and sickness absence taken
- Record of out of pocket expenses claimed
- Record of start and finish times
- Differentiates between various overtime claims for analysis
- All claims are coded for management information analysis
- A 'How to fill the sheet in' guide is supplied on the rear of the sheet
Who would use it?
- All Employees
What is it?
The 'Time Sheet' is a document designed to ensure all elements of claims made by the employee are recorded, signed for and accurate.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Time Sheet' when you want to ensure that all claims are valid and visible between the employee and the company for now and into the future.
Why would you use it?
You would use it so you can check all claims are valid and to use any data for company systems if required i.e. sickness absence to date, total overtime claimed or start and finish times etc.
This a more in-depth type of 'Time Sheet' that is more suited to the larger company, especially where line manager's are expected to manage overtime and additional claims within budgetary constraints. There is no reason why the small to medium company's can't use the sheet' if there are aspirations to grow the company using structure. The coding of each element is important as it enables the user divide the claims for further analysis.
Non Members: Free Members: Free